Lion Energy UT 700 Lithium ion Battery - 12V / 56Ah / 716Wh + Free Shipping, No Sales Tax & Free After-Sale Support The Safari UT 700 from Lion Energy is one of their most popular batteries for a reason: value for money. Getting a 700wH lithium-ion...
Lion Energy - UT 700 - Lithium ion Battery - 12V / 56Ah / 716Wh + Free Shipping, No Sales Tax - Free After Sale Support
The Safari UT 700 from Lion Energy is one of their most popular batteries for a reason: value for money. Getting a 700wH lithium-ion battery that lasts 14 times longer than lead-acid or AGM batteries is nearly impossible for its price point. You'll love the ability to increase the voltage from 12V up to 48V total by connecting them in series (4 batteries connected together via + to - posts). You can increase the Amps (A) and Amp Hours (Ah) up to 1500A and 1000Ah by connecting them in parallel (+ to + and - to -).
Lion Energy - UT 700 - Lithium ion Battery - 12V / 56Ah / 716Wh:
It also outperforms lead acid or AGM batteries in most weather conditions. It can charge between temps of 32° to 113° and can discharge between -4° to 131° at a 100% rate. For its size 10.2 L x 6.6 W x 8.8 it weighs only 16.5 pounds so you'll love these batteries for any type of mobile application like Van's, RV's, or Schoolies.
Lion Energy UT 700 Specs:
- Battery Class: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Chemistry - LiFePO4 - Lithium Iron Phosphate (also called LFP - Lithium FerroPhosphate)
- Rated Capacity: 12 V / 54 Ah / 716 Wh
- Cycle Life: 3500+ - 100% DoD
- Weight: 16.5 Pounds
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.6 x 8.8 Inches
- Nominal Voltage - 12.8 V
- Technical Rated Capacity - 54 A
- Standard Charge Current - 20 A
- Max Charge Current - 50 A
- Max Charge Volt - 15.4 V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current - 100 A
- Operation Temperature - -4 to 130 ºF
- Charge Temperature - 32 to 110 ºF
- Warranty - 10 Year Limited Warranty