Maxoak Bluetti Ac200 – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX will be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which might enhance the total capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Maxoak Bluetti Ac200
The AC200MAX permits up to 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W by way of the adapter, you’ll be able to even charge it up by way of your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, enhance a shocking 1400W whole charging fee which might top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input capability with every module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all your wants simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port could be adapted to
home equipment broadly, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the main web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for units with corresponding
a plug akin to vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to manage the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop computer and many others.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the just about same
AC power as a family wall outlet.
The high voltage space uses particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets available in the market reminiscent of
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure vehicle customary,
often known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly available in almost all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be related to photovoltaic panels, or
reaching car charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by additional cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Maxoak Bluetti Ac200
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one through the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and another one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 will be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought individually).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by a couple of charge methodology simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled by way of APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP solely may be connected via Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with total Voc greater than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I exploit a third-party solar panel and what situations should be met?
Yes, you may. The solar array should meet the following situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the weight limit of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines