SUNGOLD 4000W DC 24V Split - SUNGOLD 4000W DC 24V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Charger This Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger, and AC auto-transfer switch.Low frequency, low Idle Current, remote control.
Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch at the right of the battery type selector. This will be helpful if you are using our powerful charger on a small capacity battery bank. The liner switch can effectively reduce the max charging current to 20% of its peak. Choosing “0” in the battery type selector will disable the charging function.
SUNGOLD 4000W DC 24V Split
|Open For Full Specifications|
AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, when AC input is present, the battery will be charged first, and the inverter will transfer the input AC to power the load. the inverter can be easily customized to Battery priority via a DIP switch, When you choose battery priority, the inverter will invert from the battery despite the AC input.
Auto Gen Start：the inverter can be customized to start up a generator when the battery voltage goes low. When the inverter goes to a low battery alarm, it can send a signal to start a generator and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished. The auto-gen start feature will only work with generators designed to work with this feature.
Protections: AC input over-voltage protection/AC Input low voltage protection/Low battery alarm/High battery alarm /Over temperature protection/Overload protection Short Circuit protection (1s after fault) /Back feeding protection.
4000W DC Split Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 4000W
- Surge Rating: 12000W (20 Seconds)
- Output: AC120V and AC 240V ,60HZ
- AC Input:240V
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 48W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 19W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 65+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator) : 80V-140VAC/90V-140VAC (select by SW2), 140V-270VAC/184V-253VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:31.4V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger