Bluetti Ac200Max Expandable Power Station – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX will be your cellular recharge center off-the-grid or on the way. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which may boost the total capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200Max Expandable Power Station
The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W through the adapter, you can even charge it up via your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels concurrently, increase a surprising 1400W total charging price which may top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 shops, you get to run all your needs concurrently without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specially designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port can be tailored to
appliances broadly, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your cellphone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the primary page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for devices with corresponding
a plug comparable to vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to regulate the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop and so on.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the just about identical
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage area uses special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most units out there resembling
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational vehicle commonplace,
often known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly accessible in almost all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to photovoltaic panels, or
reaching automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by further cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max Expandable Power Station
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and another one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging strategies for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 might be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered individually).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by a couple of charge methodology concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled by way of APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX by way of APP or touchscreen. But APP solely may be related through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, absolutely recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with complete Voc higher than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter bought separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or twin AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
Yes, you may. The photovoltaic array should meet the next situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the weight restrict of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines