Bluetti Ac200 Max Pre Order – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which may increase the whole capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Pre Order
The AC200MAX permits up to 900W of solar input and 500W through the adapter, you can even charge it up via your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels concurrently, enhance a surprising 1400W complete charging price which might top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input charge and 500W adapter input, 1400W in total.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 retailers, you get to run all your wants concurrently without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port can be adapted to
home equipment broadly, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the primary page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for devices with corresponding
a plug such as vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop computer etc.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually identical
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage area uses special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets in the market such as
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational vehicle customary,
often known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly obtainable in practically all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to solar panels, or
achieving car charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Pre Order
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one through the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging strategies for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 may be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge methodology concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP only may be related by way of Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, absolutely recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with whole Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), absolutely recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter bought separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party photovoltaic panel and what situations have to be met?
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the next conditions:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the burden limit of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines