Bluetti Ac200 Max Cost – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX will be your cellular recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can boost the full capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Cost
The AC200MAX permits up to 900W of solar input and 500W via the adapter, you’ll be able to even charge it up through your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, increase a stunning 1400W whole charging price which can top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input charge and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 retailers, you get to run all your needs concurrently without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV lovers, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port will be adapted to
appliances widely, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the principle web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for units with corresponding
a plug such as vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop and many others.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the almost identical
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space makes use of particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used via USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices available in the market equivalent to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational automobile commonplace,
often known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually available in almost all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be related to solar panels, or
attaining automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by additional cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Cost
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one through the solar input port by a converter cable, and one other one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging strategies for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 may be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by more than one charge methodology concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX help split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules could be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with whole Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), absolutely recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or dual AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party solar panel and what circumstances have to be met?
Yes, you’ll be able to. The solar array should meet the following situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the load limit of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines