Bluetti Ac200 Max 2200W – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your cellular recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can enhance the overall capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max 2200W
The AC200MAX permits up to 900W of solar input and 500W by way of the adapter, you’ll be able to even charge it up via your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels concurrently, increase a shocking 1400W whole charging rate which may top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input charge and 500W adapter input, 1400W in whole.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 retailers, you get to run all your wants simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV fanatics, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port could be adapted to
appliances extensively, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the main page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug reminiscent of vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually same
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage area makes use of particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets available in the market corresponding to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational car standard,
also referred to as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually accessible in practically all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to solar panels, or
achieving automotive charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by additional cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max 2200W
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one by way of the solar input port by a converter cable, and one other one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 may be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by multiple charge method simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely managed through APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP solely may be connected through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with whole Voc greater than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), absolutely recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party photovoltaic panel and what situations should be met?
Yes, you’ll be able to. The solar array must meet the following situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package deal exceeds the weight limit of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines