Microinverter Solar Kit 7200 Watt is a great mid-range power option. The 12 x 400W solar panels will fit nicely on almost any roof and the power they produce will be enough to offset a good portion of your electricity usage each month. From lighting, television, and kitchen appliance uses to more. Easily expandable in the future as well if you ever want to add more solar panels.
Microinverter Solar Kit 7200 Watt
The 800-990kWh of power generated by the MIK-PRO solar kit is perfect for those looking to offset more than half of the average home’s electricity usage, depending on how conservative you are. The average American uses just over 900kWh of electricity per month. Based on that average, this system could provide 80-90% of that, for free. If you’re a below-average consumer, this solar power system might cover your entire electric bill.
Microinverter Solar Kit 7200 Watt Overview
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems microinverter solution combines highly efficient power inversion with user-friendly monitoring to bring you reliable, sustainable energy.
- Powerful – APsystems microinverter installations are typically 5-15 percent more efficient than comparable “string” systems. That’s like having more solar modules on your roof with the same-sized array.
- Smart – The APsystems Energy Monitoring and Analysis, or EMA software allows around-the-clock management of your solar array through any web-enabled device, like your home computer or smartphone.
- Cost Effective – The APsystems microinverter is an affordable, flexible solution for your solar power array. The compact, independent design allows easy installation on virtually any available surface, and because it is an integrated system, the APsystems microinverter solution simplifies system design. Solar arrays can be easily expanded at any time, hassle-free. The savings don’t stop there – APSystems microinverters track multiple PV modules (2 panels per micro in this kit) meaning you need half the inverters and half the installation means real cost savings for your residential or commercial solar power system.
- Safe – APsystems Microinverters tie directly to the low-voltage DC module, enhancing homeowner safety and eliminating the possibility of high-voltage “arc” fires. All APsystems products undergo rigorous factory testing, evaluation, and field tracking, and are built to a 25-year design life.
APsystems Microinverters Features
- Efficiency – 97.0%
- Warranty – 25 Years
- Nominal Voltage – 240VAC
- Maximum Output Power – 0.88kW (880 Watts each)
- Built In Meter
- Panel-level Optimization
- Smart Inverter Phase 1
- Smart Inverter Phase 1 with Tested
- Minimum Voltage: 26.0VDC
- Maximum Voltage: 60.0VDC
|Solar Panel Specs||Solar Panel / Module Characteristics|
|Rated Power Output [W]: 400||Tier Level: Tier 1|
|Length [mm (in)]: 2031 mm (79.96 in)||Pmax – Maximum Power (STC) [W]: 40-41|
|Width [mm (in)]: 1011 mm (39.8 in)||Voc – Open Circuit Voltage (STC) [V]: 48-49|
|Depth [mm (in)]: 30 mm (1.18 in)||LSC – Short Circuit Current (STC) [A]: 10.33|
|Weight [kg (lb)]: 26.8kg (59.08lbs)||VMPP – Voltage at Maximum Power (STC) [V]: 40.8|
|Warranty [Years]: 12||Impp-Current at Maximum Power (STC) [A]: 9.81|
|Module Efficiency (STC) [%]: 19.5-20|
|Pmax – Maximum Power (NOCT) [W]: 298-300|
|VOC – Open Circuit Voltage (NOCT) [V]: 46.1-47|
|LSC – Short Circuit Current (NOCT) [A]: 8.35|
|Impp-Current at Maximum Power (NOCT) [A]: 7.72|
|VMPP-Voltage at Maximum Power (NOCT) [V]: 38.6|
Solar Panel / Module Specs
- Frame Color: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Back Cover: Glass on Glass
- Frame size [mm]: 30
- Module Length [in]: 79-80
- Module Width [in]: 39-40
- Junction Box: IP68
- Output Cables: 1200mm
- Connector: Standard PV connectors
- Fire Safety Classification (IEC 61730): Class II
- Static Load Wind / Snow [Pa]: 2400Pa / 5400Pa
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Temperature Coefficients of P [%/°C]: -0.26%/°C
- Temperature Coefficients of I (Isc): +0.043%/°C
- Warranty – 25-30 Year Power Output Warranty
The APsystems ECU-R is a state-of-the-art Energy Communication Unit. It is the information gateway for your microinverters. The unit collects module performance data from each individual microinverter and transfers this information to an internet database in real time, requiring only a single data and power cable.
Through the APsystems EMA software, the APsystems ECU gives you precise analysis of each microinverter and module in your solar installation from any web-connected device. The APsystems ECU’s integrated HTTP webserver offers the simplest and most flexible network integration of any data logger on the market.
The user-friendly browser-based interface lets you access your solar array in seconds.
- Collects individual module and microinverter statistics
- Communicates in real time
- 3-Year Warranty
What’s Included With Your Order?
- 18 x 400W Tier-1 Monocrystalline Solar Panels – 25-Year Power Output Warranty
- 9 x APSystems DS3 Microinverters – 10-Year Warranty (2 panels per microinverter)
- 9 x APSystems Y3 Bus Cable – 2m – 12AWG
- 3 x DS3/QS1/QT2 AC Bus End Cap
- 1 x APS ECU-R Gateway
- 1 x Standard Wiring Schematic and Setup Guide
- Lifetime Customer Support (Phone, Email, Live Chat)
- Wire, conduit, fittings, breakers, AC/DC Disconnects (if required), junction boxes, and a sub panel (if required). All these items can be purchased at any electrical supply shop, Home Depot or Lowes, and will typically cost $300 to $500.
- Our technical support representative will provide a shopping list once your plans are complete.
- Plans, interconnection, and any other services are not included in this kit but are available for an additional fee.
There are no reviews yet.