EcoFlow Solar Tracker – EcoFlow’s suite of solar products gives you a cost-effective renewable energy source to stay powered on and lower your energy bills. With a max solar input of 1200W, you can use solar energy to charge DELTA Pro in just 4-8 hours. And it gets even better. DELTA Pro has a voltage range from 11-150V, which makes it compatible with 90% of third-party solar panels with MC4 connectors.
EcoFlow Solar Tracker
The brand-new EcoFlow Solar Tracker is the world’s first portable solar tracker. It tracks and follows the sun throughout the day, automatically adjusting the solar panel to the perpendicular position of the sun, improving solar generation by 30%. If no sunlight is detected, the solar tracker will standby until it detects sunlight again.
The EcoFlow Solar Tracker is an intelligent stand with a light sensor that allows it to follow the sun along dual-axes. With it, you can mount either your EcoFlow Solar Panels or third-party solar panels.
Solar Tracker Features:
- 30% more efficient with our smart algorithm
- Foldable and quick to set up
- Compatible with numerous solar panels
- There is a light sensor on the top
- Dual-axis allows it to move horizontally and vertically.
- Only support one solar panel at a time.
Solar Tracker Specifications:
- Unfolded size: 200 x 150 x 150 cm
- Weight: 25 kg
- Holding capacity: 20 kg
- Pitch axis range: 0 – 85°
- Y-axis range: 0 – 345°
- Warranty: 1 year