BLUETTI EB55 Power Station Portable 700W 537Wh – The compact and lightweight design makes the BLUETTI EB55 a Portable Power Station, perfect to use in a campervan, or on a camping trip. With a capacity of 537Wh and a built-in 700W (surge 1400W) strong inverter, EB55 could run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as mobile phones, mini freezers, radios, projectors, and more.
BLUETTI EB55 Power Station Portable
BLUETTI EB55 Portable Power Faetures
- Multiple DC & AC Outputs, Versatile Recharging – EB55 could run 13 devices simultaneously. From smartphone to mini-fridge, you can power all your electronics with it. Especially, there is one piece of the wireless charging pad.
- An ideal solution for outdoor trips – EB55 power station wights 16.5Lbs. With a handle, you can take it anywhere you want to go. A small energy solution with big performance.
- Get Charged In any way You Prefer – EB55 power station supports 4 ways to recharge, including a wall outlet, generator, car outlet, and solar panels. Along with a reliable PV panel, it’s a fantastic way to support you during your camping.
- Incomparable Outlet Versatility – The EB55 is easy to carry, recharges quickly, and performed flawlessly with your drones, phones, laptop, and astronomical telescopes.
BLUETTI EB55 Specifications
|Capacity:||537Wh (22.4V, 24Ah)|
|Type:||LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)|
|Life Cycles:||2,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity|
|Shelf-life:||Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months|
|Management System:||MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.|
|240V Split Phase Bonding:||No.|
|Dimensions (LxWxD):||10.94 x 7.87 x 7.79in (27.8 x 20 x 19.8cm)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4-104℉ (-20-40℃)|
|Storage Temperature:||14-113℉ (-10-45℃)|
|Certifications:||CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65|
|AC Outlets:||4 x 120V/20A AC Outputs, 700W In Total|
|Inverter Type:||Pure Sine Wave|
|Wireless Charging Pad:||1 x 15W Max.|
BLUETTI EB55 Recharge Time
- AC Adapter (200W): ≈3 Hours
- Solar (200W): ≈3 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation, and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): ≈6.1 or 3.4 Hours
- AC+ Solar (400W): ≈1.8~2.3 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation, and low temperature)
- Dual AC (400W): ≈1.8~2.3 Hours (Extra adapter is REQUIRED)