Bluetti Ac200 Max Price – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can enhance the entire capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Price
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of solar input and 500W by way of the adapter, you possibly can even charge it up through your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, boost a shocking 1400W total charging rate which might top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input capability with every module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input price and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all your wants simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fanatics, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port could be adapted to
appliances widely, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the main page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for devices with corresponding
a plug such as vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to regulate the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop and many others.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the almost identical
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage area uses particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices in the market resembling
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure vehicle standard,
often known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is often obtainable in nearly all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be related to photovoltaic panels, or
attaining automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Price
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one by way of the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and another one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 may be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered individually).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by a couple of charge technique simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely managed by way of APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only might be related via Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, absolutely recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; totally recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with whole Voc greater than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS perform？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with photovoltaic panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
Yes, you may. The solar array should meet the following situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the burden restrict of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines