Jackery SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel – Compatible With The Jackery Explorer 1500/2000: It takes 2.5 hours (from 0-80%) to recharge an Explorer 2000 through 4 SolarSaga 200W solar panels. The Explorer 2000 can also be recharged by 2 SolarSaga 200W panels and a single SolarSaga 200W panel.
Jackery SolarSaga 200W Solar Panel
Jackery Product & Design team has devoted over a year to invent technology to enable our product line a smarter, more user-friendly, and higher efficient operating system – the Solarpeak Technology® (an upgraded MPPT solar regulator). Its algorithm will identify, monitor, and maximize the greatest possible input available in concurrency, extracting the most sizable power under all conditions to add up to 30% more solar charging efficiency.
Jackery SolarSaga 200W Features
- Improving Solar Recharging Efficiency: With the ETFE(Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene) film surface, the Jackery SolarSaga 200W panels can obtain very high light transmittance to increase recharging speed. To compare with the Poly-crystalline material, the Mono-crystalline has higher conversion efficiency and more compact size.
- Waterproof Solar Panel: SolarSage 200W’s waterproof level is IP67. It means that SolarSaga 200W not only will completely prevent the intrusion of foreign objects and dust, but it also can prevent short-term immersion under normal temperature and pressure when the SolarSaga 200W is temporarily immersed in water under one meter.
- Foldable Design, Easy To Carry: With a solidly designed handle, you can take the SolarSaga 200W (about 2.9kg) to camp out or go anywhere else at your leisure. The folding design will take very little space in the car, making the trip more convenient and accessible.
High-Speed Solar Recharging
- 2 x SolarSaga 200 charging the Explorer 1500: 4 Hours
- 4 x SolarSaga 200 charging the Explorer 2000: 2.5 Hours
- (The recharging time refers to 80% of power level being charged*)
How To Connect Solarsaga 200 With Explorer
- Step 1. Connect the first panel – find the “DC interface” on the back of SolarSaga 200, and plug it in solar power cable;
- Step 2. Connect the second panel – follow step 1;
- Step 3. Connect the solar panels and the solar power cable with the Explorer 2000/1500’s DC input.