Bluetti Ac200 Max Reviews – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX may be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which may boost the overall capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Reviews
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of solar input and 500W via the adapter, you can even charge it up via your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, boost a surprising 1400W total charging charge which may top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input price and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 shops, you get to run all your needs concurrently without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV enthusiasts, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port can be adapted to
home equipment extensively, good for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the primary page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug similar to vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to manage the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop computer and many others.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the just about similar
AC power as a family wall outlet.
The high voltage area uses particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices out there equivalent to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure vehicle commonplace,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is often out there in almost all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be related to solar panels, or
achieving automotive charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by further cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Reviews
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one through the solar input port by a converter cable, and one other one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 could be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by more than one charge methodology concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled through APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP only could be connected via Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules may be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, totally recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with total Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or twin AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party solar panel and what circumstances should be met?
Yes, you’ll be able to. The photovoltaic array should meet the next circumstances:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the weight limit of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines
- $1,499.00 Notify Me