Renogy 170Ah 12 Volt Lithium-Ion Phosphate Battery + FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax! This 170 amp-hour 12-volt lithium-iron Phosphate battery from Renogy is absolutely perfect for any deep-cycle application like; cabins, solar/wind energy systems, UPS battery backups, telecommunication systems, medical equipment, and more. Unlike gel or lead-acid…
Renogy 170Ah 12 Volt Lithium-Ion Phosphate Battery + FREE Shipping& NO Sales Tax!
This 170 amp-hour 12-volt lithium-iron Phosphate battery from Renogy is absolutely perfect for any deep-cycle application like cabins, solar/wind energy systems, UPS battery backups, telecommunication systems, medical equipment, and more. Unlike gel or lead-acid batteries, LFP batteries are safer, lighter, and more powerful with long service and shelf life to boot. Invest in this sealed, maintenance-free battery for your off-grid system today!
Your Order Comes with:
- (1) x 170 AH Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- (1) x User Manual
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- 5-year warranty
- Lifetime customer support
- BMS Protection
- Low Self-Discharge
- Triplex Sealed Construction
- Patent Designed Construction
MINIMUM 12V LITHIUM BATTERY BANK SIZING
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
- DO NOT string this battery in series. It is made ONLY for parallel connections using identical batteries.
|BATTERY BANK QTY/ INVERTER SIZE||50AH||100AH||170AH|
|Nominal Voltage:12.8V||Energy Density:149.1Wh/L|
|Rated Capacity (0.2C):170Ah||Internal Resistance: 30m|
|Minimal Rated Capacity (0.2C):165Ah||Cycle Life (0.2C, 20±5°C):100% DOD 1500 cycles|
|CHARGING PARAMETERS||DISCHARGING PARAMETERS|
|Charge Voltage:14.4 ± 0.2V||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current:100A|
|Maximum Charge Current:50A||Discharge Cut-off Voltage:?10V|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage:14.6V|
|TEMPERATURE PARAMETERS OPERATION TEMPERATURE RANGE|
|TEMPERATURE PARAMETERS STORAGE TEMPERATURE RANGE|
|Charge:0°C~45°C||Less than 1 year:0°C~25°C|
|Discharge:-10°C~50°C||Less than 3 months:-5°C~35°C|
|Dimensions Width:155±3mm||Housing Material: ABS+PC|
|Dimensions Height:270±3mm||Terminal Model:5/16th M12 with 0.75mm|
|Cell Model: IFR26650-3.4AH||Assembly Method:4S53P|
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|
- Please be aware that if the batteries’ Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate our Li batteries.
- Make sure to tightly screw the battery terminals in, having loose battery terminals will cause the terminals to build up heat resulting in damage to the battery.
- Please be aware that the batteries’ M12 terminals are thicker and will not work with any of our battery cable offerings, they require 1/2″ ring terminals for proper connectivity. Custom Wires available upon request.
View More Helpful Reviews