AIMS Power AGM 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Battery Heavy Duty Solar Power Battery + FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax This 12V AGM battery is a heavy-duty, deep cycle battery ideal for backup power and stored power applications. Affordable without compromising quality, this battery will provide power for years. This…
AIMS Power AGM 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Battery Heavy Duty Solar Power Battery + FREE Shipping& NO Sales Tax
This 12V AGM battery is a heavy-duty, deep cycle battery ideal for backup power and stored power applications. Affordable without compromising quality, this battery will provide power for years. This heavy-duty rechargeable battery is made of AGM lead dioxide technology. The extra thick lead plates in this battery allow for a deeper discharge with less harm to the battery and provide 20% more charge/discharge cycles compared to other AGM batteries.
This AGM battery has less instant energy, but greater long-term energy delivery. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates, thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape, avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak-proof, and usable in any position. Perfect for applications requiring large amounts of power.
Starting batteries, such as car batteries should not be used for deep cycle applications because of the thinner plates in these batteries. They are more prone to warping and pitting when discharged.
You can connect these batteries in series or parallel depending on the DC voltage needed.
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding. Not restricted for air transport complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67. UL-recognized component.
AIMS Power AGM 12V Features:
- Heavy-duty compared to other AGM batteries – 20% more cycles
- Mount in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead calcium tin alloy grid for high power density
- AGM is ideal for back up and stored power applications
- Convenient carry handles
- Long service life float or cyclic applications
- Maintenance-free operation
- Thick plates within the battery to limit fluid expansion during freezing
- Low self-discharge
- Copper terminals
AIMS Power AGM 12V Specs:
- Nominal Voltage 12V
- Number of cell 6
- Design life 10 years with proper maintenance
- Nominal Capacity 77F (25C)
- 20-hour rate (10A 10.8V) 200Ah
- 10-hour rate (18.7A 10.8V) 187Ah
- 5-hour rate (35.8A 10.5V) 179Ah
- 1-hour rate (126A 9.6V) 126Ah
- Internal Resistance
- Fully Charged battery 77F(25C) 4mOhms
- 3% of capacity declined per month at 20C(average)
- Operating Temperature Range
- Discharge -20~60C
- Charge -10~60C
- Storage -20~60C
- Max. Discharge Current 77F (25C) 1000A(5s)
- Short Circuit Current 3300A
- Charge Methods: Constant Voltage Charge 77F(25C)
- Cycle use 14.4-14.7V
- Maximum charging current 30A
- Temperature compensation -30mV/oC
- Standby use 13.6-13.8V
- 20.5″” L x 8.78″” H x 9.37″” W
- Weight(lb) 138
- 5-year warranty