Reviews AC200MAX Portable Power Station – For I/O capability, the AC200MAX features higher continuous output power
at 2,200W from its pure sine wave inverter, a 100W PD3.0 USB-C port, an upgraded MPPT controller which now handles up to 900W of solar input, and a built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet designed especially for the RV crowds. And most importantly of all after feedback and listening to our customers, finally, the BLUETTI AC200MAX supports Bluetooth connection and can be controlled by the new BLUETTI Smartphone App (iOS & Android). And it too also supports expandable battery packs.
Reviews AC200MAX Portable Power Station
The AC200MAX supports up to two additional battery packs, using either the BLUETTI B230 or B300. With two BLUETTI B300 you can easily expand your AC200MAX to a massive 8192Wh of capacity to run all of your essential needs at home or on the go for hours, days, or even more than a week!
1. Reviews AC200MAX Portable Power Station Features
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging via T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port can be adapted to
appliances widely, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the main page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for devices with corresponding
a plug such as vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the almost same
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage area uses special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used via USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices in the market such as
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational vehicle standard,
also known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly available in nearly all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be connected to solar panels, or
achieving car charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
Reviews AC200MAX Portable Power – The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of solar input and 500W via the adapter, you can even charge it up via your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, boost a stunning 1400W total charging rate which can top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input capability with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
2. How To Get AC200 Max Started
- Startup: short press the power button to turn it on, the indicator light is on.
- Shutdown: press and hold the power button for more than 1 second, and the indicator light will be off.
- DC power switch and AC power switch are integrated into the interaction LCD screen(Figure 1), press the “DC ON/OFF” button and the “AC ON/OFF” button on the screen to turn on/off the DC /AC output.
|The LED indicator lamp status|
|BMS Over-current or short circuit|
|Turn oﬀ after the indicator light ﬂashes|
|BMS Startup timeout||The indicator light ﬂashes and does not|
|Normal startup||The indicator light on|
|Normal shutdown||The indicator light oﬀ|
Interaction LCD screen(Information Vision) supports below functions:
- Real-time display of voltage, current, power, temperature, and state of charge and discharge.
- The user can adjust the output voltage, frequency, charging mode, power consumption mode, and time information according to the setting column.
- Support energy-saving, and enable Super ECO mode to save more than 30% of useless energy loss.
- Support users to view fault information, historical fault information, software version independently.
|a. PV/Car charging Info||e. DC ON/OFF Switch|
|b. BMS Info||f. AC ON/OFF Switch|
|c. Date/Time||g. Adapter charging Info|
|d. DC load Info||h. AC load Info|
Enter the setting interface to set the date and time according to the local time zone, and check the output voltage, frequency, and other parameters for the first-time startup.
- Voltage and Frequency Reference:
- JP: 100V/50Hz
- US: 120V/60Hz
- EU: 230V/50Hz
- UK: 230V/50Hz
- DC Input Source: Select the right method you choose to charge AC200MAX.
- ECO Mode: While it`s on, the AC output ports will be automatically turned off if the load on it is less than 50W over 4 hours.
Bluetti AC200 Max
3. How To Get AC200Max Charging
A. From AC wall outlet
Turn AC200Max ON and connect the plug of adapter to the wall outlet, the other side to the AC input port. Charging will automatically stop when it reaches 100%(4.6-5.1Hrs).
B. From the solar panels
- Connect the solar panels(in series or parallel) with Open Circuit Voltage range 10V-145V.
- Connect the solar panel to AC200Max via the solar charging cable. (Standard Accessories 5 to Accessories 3)
- Plug and play charging: AC200Max will be activated when the solar charging system is built up successfully.
- Max input current of the solar charging: 15.2A ± 0.3.
C. Car Charging
- Press the power button and connect it to the cigarette lighter port through the car charging cable.
- Enter the setting interface as shown in (Figure2) through the display screen to set DC input source to car mode; The product can be charged with 8.2A maximum current
D. Generator Charging(gasoline, propane, or diesel)
- Connect the AC adapter input to the generator and the output port to the AC charging port of the machine.
- Press the power button, the product will be charged, the charging will automatically stop when it reaches 100%.
E. Lead-acid Battery Charging
- Connect to the positive and negative poles of the battery through the Charging Clamp (Accessories 9)
Note: pay attention to distinguish the positive and negative poles of the battery, the red side indicates the positive pole.
- Enter the setting interface through the screen to set the DC input source to “car mode” to achieve 12V/24V car charging mode, with the maximum current of 8.2A.
F. Dual Charging
- Set the DC input source to PV to achieve AC + PV Dual Charging
- Set the DC input source to others to achieve AC + T500/Lead-Acid Battery Charging.
4. AC200Max Example Load
- 12V/30A, 12V/10A, cigarette lighter port, USB-A, and USB-C output port are suitable for most products in the market, but some products may trigger overcurrent protection if there is a large current impact at the moment of starting.
- The power of electrical products used for AC output should be less than 2200W. According to the different electrical products, when the rated power is less than 2200W, some air conditioners, motors, and other devices that need instantaneous high current when starting may trigger overcurrent when the ratio of the peak value of rated current exceeds 3:1. At this time, we recommend that you select the electrical appliances with lower power rates.
- When the output is overload, over-current or short circuit, the product will turn off the corresponding output port, and then it will automatically start twice (at an interval of 20s). If there is still an overload, over-current, or short circuit alarm, the output port will be locked, and need to be manually troubleshooting and then restart. If the output stops repeatedly after the restart, please stop using it immediately (only after troubleshooting) or contact the vendor or maintenance agent for help.
- When the battery power is discharged to 0%, the DC and AC output will automatically turn off. Only when the battery power is charged to more than 5%, the DC and AC output can be turned on, which is to protect the battery and enhance its cycle life.
- This machine supports charging and discharging simultaneously.
5. AC200MAX + B230 CONNECTION Capacity Extended
- AC200MAX can extend the capacity by 1-2 B230 battery packs to 4096 – 6144Wh.
- AC200MAX can extend the capacity by 1-2 B300 battery packs to 5120 – 8192Wh.
Hotswap extended battery pack B230/B300 designed to achieve capacity backup with easy plug-on P090A cable.
BLUETTI AC200MAX Combo
6. How To Estimate AC200MAX Charger Time
- 2048Wh × DOD × η ÷ (load W) = charging time（unit: h)
Note: DOD is the battery discharge depth，η is the local inverter efficiency, DOD=90%, η =88%.
- Smartphone 10W: 175 – 200 Times
- LED Light Bulb 20W: Around 75 – 85 hrs
- Television 75W: Around 20 – 22hrs
- Electronic Tools 80W: Around 19 – 20hrs
- Refrigerator 90W: Around 17 – 19hrs
- Slow Cooker 200W: Around 8-9hrs
6. AC200MAX Specifications
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Other Bluetti products
Other Articles Review
- Home Backup Power BLUETTI EP500 & EP500Pro
- Bluetti AC200P Power Station Review
- Error Code AC200MAX Portable Power Station
- Sol-ark 12k with Fortress eFlex 5.4 System
- BLUETTI AC300 3072 Wh