Portable Power Station 297wH for CPAP. As one of many solely true, CPAP battery backup choices in the marketplace, the Maxoak K5 comes with a number of storage and could be very appropriate with most CPAP machines.
Portable Power Station 297wH
The K5 is the proper CPAP battery backup for energy outages, hurricanes, twisters, or a weekend tenting journey. By no means fear about shedding sleep once more if the ability goes out, merely seize your K5 and get an excellent night time’s relaxation.
Contemplating over 85% of CPAP customers take their CPAP machines with them wherever they go, the Maxoak K5 is the right journey companion. The K5 CPAP battery back up machine has three DC12/DC15V/DC24V outputs in your CPAP with numerous voltages. There’s additionally one quick charging 5V 2.4A USB output designed for smartphones, tablets, and different 5V USB powered gadgets.
So you possibly can energy much more than only a CPAP machine with the Maxoak K5! *DC cables/connectors for Resmed Airsense 10/aircurve10/Resmed S9/Dreamstation/HDM Z1/Philip Remstar System one 60/50 are included.
K5 Portable Power Station Features:
- DC Power bank especially designed for CPAP machines
- Compatible with CPAP: Resmedairsense 10/ Resmedaircurve 10/ Resmed S9/
- Philip Respironics Dreamstation/ Philip Respironics REMStar System one 50 and 60 Series/ HDM Z1(12V)/ Transcend Mini CPAP and ResmedAirmini. ( dc cable for air mini is not included, pls inquiry seller where to buy).
- Capacity: 297Wh/82500mAh @ 3.7V
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: Built-in Samsung battery cell, battery management system (BMS), and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- Portable & lightweight: Smallest 8.7*7.9*2.5in, 4lbs, easy to carry for your CPAP power backup outdoors.
- Besides DC12V/15V/24V to charge CPAP, additional 5V2.4A USB for smartphones, tablets, etc.
- 10*DC connectors for laptops are not included.
- NOT TSA Approved.
- DC cables/connectors for Resmed Airsense 10/aircurve10/Resmed
- S9/Dreamstation/HDM Z1/Philip Remstar System one 60/50 is included.
- DC Cable for Airmini is not included.
How Long Can the K5 CPAP Battery Backup Charge your CPAP?
- Phillip Respironics REMstar System One 60: 5 nights (38Hrs) with humidifier/heater off.
- Phillip REMstar System One 50: 6nights (50Hrs) with humidifier/heater off.
- Resmed S9: 6 nights with humidifier/heater off.
- 5 nights at a pressure setting of 11 for a total run time of 33 hours and 37 minutes. (heater and humidifier setting not mentioned).
- Resmed Airsense 10: 6 nights with humidifier/heater off.
- 5 nights camping with my ResMed Air 10 (humidifier off/PSA 11/ 9.5 hours per night).
|DELTA 1800 BUNDLE COLLECTION|
|DELTA 1800 + 2X 110W SOLAR PANEL||2X ECOFLOW DELTA 1800||DELTA 1800 + 4X 110W SOLAR PANEL||DELTA 1800 + 3X 110W SOLAR PANEL|
|In Stocks||In Stocks||In Stocks||In Stocks|
|View Details||View Details||View Details||View Details|