Fortress Power 5KwH Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery | Deep Cycle Solar Battery + FREE Shipping, NO Sales Tax & Lifetime Customer Support *In Stock & Ready To Ship! Limited Supply. Order Yours Today!* Reliability and safety, are the two things that Fortress is known for the most.
Fortress Power 5KwH Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery | Deep Cycle Solar Battery
Reliability and safety, are the two things that Fortress is known for the most. Their Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries use the safest lithium technology to keep your family safe. Not to mention that the advanced Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) technology they use operates a wider temperature range to provide the most dependable performance on the market today. Its super small design footprint makes it very space-efficient for easy installation.
Fortress Power Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery LFP-5K-48V
This High-Performance Fortress Lithium Battery is easy to install, safe, and consistently reliable. It provides the lowest lifetime energy cost for both new solar customers and retrofits customers with over 6000 life cycles! Fortress Lithium Batteries have a Battery Management System that integrates automatically to help deal with the most common battery problems:
- Overcharge and Deep Discharge Protection
- Voltage and Temperature Observation
- Cell Monitoring and Balancing
- Built-in accessible 125 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch
Fortress Power Battery Specs:
- Max. Charge Current (Continuous) [A]: 80
- Max. Discharge Current (Continuous) [A]: 80
- Max. Pulse Current (for 5 sec) [A]: 180
- Capacity [Ah]: 100
- Voltage Range [V]: 44-58.4
- Charging Temperature [F]: 32 to 113
- Discharging Temperature [F]: 32 to 140
- Storage Temperature [F]: 41 to 113
- Dimension [H x W x D, inch]: 20 x 9 x 26.5
- Life Cycles 6000: @ 80% DoD
- Round Trip Efficiency >98%
- Total Energy: 5.376 kWh
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2(48)V
- Voltage Range: 45-58.4 V
- Max. Charge Current(Continuous): 100 Amp
- Max. Discharge Current(Continuous): 100 Amp
- Recommend Storage temperature: 41 to 113 F
- Charge temperature: 32 to 113 F
- Capacity: 105 Amp-hour
- Dimension(H x W x D): 7.2″ x 17.5″ x 21.5″
- Weight: 116 lbs
Fortress Lithium Battery is Easy to Integrate with Solar or Operate Independently to Provide Your Home Power Day or Night:
- Keep your solar system operating during a power outage
- Use energy stored during the daytime for powering your home at night
- Lower your electric bill by avoiding the need to buy electricity at peak times
- Curtail demand charge for your business
- No maintenance and operation costs
- 30% investment tax credit available when used with solar
- High Performance: Large power capacity, with fast charging and continuous discharge power, creating a 98% round-trip conversion.
- Consistent Reliability: The advanced Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) technology operates a wider temperature range to provide the most dependable performance.
- Superior Safety: Manufactured at the highest standards. LFP is proven to be one of the safest Lithium technologies in the industry.
- Easy to Install: The compact design saves space and can be conveniently installed.
Compatible with most inverters!
The eFlex5.4 is compatible with most inverters on the market today, but customers have found the best pairing with the units below: