EB240 Solar Generator Quad Kit 2400Wh Generator + 4 x 100W Solar Panels from MaxOak Bluetti. The Bluetti EB240 QUAD Kit is one of our best selling solar generator kits ever! It has a huge lithium battery (2,400 Watt-Hours) that can power things like a fridge, CPAP machine, lights, tv, heated blankets, laptops, and more for upwards of 24 hours on a single charge.
EB240 Solar Generator Quad Kit
Your EB240 also has a 1,000-watt pure sine wave inverter, meaning it is powerful enough to handle lots of different appliances running at the same time. You can charge the EB240 generator two ways: from any standard wall outlet or from any compatible solar panels (like the ones included in this kit), making the EB240 the perfect power supply for everything from emergency backup and portable power around the house, to full-time RV or off-grid life.
What’s Included with Your Bluetti EB240 Quad Kit Bundle?
The Bluetti EB240 QUAD Kit includes your 2400 watt-hour solar generator along with 4 x 100 watt 12-volt monocrystalline solar panels, plus a 30-foot MC4 solar panel extension cable along with the required branch connectors and AC wall charger needed to charge the generators battery.
- 1 x Bluetti EB240 2,400wH Solar Generator
- 4 x Compatible 100 Watt Rigid Solar Panels (3 ft. 10 inches tall by 1.5 ft wide)
- 1 x 30 ft 10 Gauge Solar Panel extension cable (For your panels)
- 1 x 5 ft MC4 Solar Panel Connector Cable
- 1 x MC4 Solar Panel Branch Connector for connecting your solar panels
- 1 x AC wall charger for charging from the wall
- 1 x 2-Year Warranty Certificate for the Generator + 5 Year Warranty on Panels
- 1 x 10,000 Word Solar Generator Setup & Maintenance Guide
- Fast, Free Shipping & No Sales Tax
- Free Lifetime Customer Support (Phone, Email & Live Chat)
What Can The Bluetti 2400 Solar Generator Do?
You can actually charge the EB240 at the same time you’re using it which means you can be taking power out of it to run appliances at the same time you’re charging it from the sun. Because of this feature, we actually have customers who use the EB240 as their full-time power source in their vans or off-grid homes.
The numbers below are how long the EB240 could power certain devices on one single charge with no solar panels hooked up.
- Fridge/Freezer (120 watts): 20+ hours
- 50″ TV (65 watts) : 37 hours
- LED Lights (6 watts): 400 hours
- House Fan (50 watts): 48 hours
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 400+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 80+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 48+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 32 hours
- CPAP Machine (30 watts): 80+ hours
- Batter Capacity: 2400Wh (Watt Hours)
- Battery Chemistry: LG Li-ion battery cells (Lithium)
- AC Input: 7.9 x 0.9mm DC, 42V/160W (Wall Charger)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 16V~60V /Max. 10A (For Solar Panel Charging)
- AC Output: 110V, Max. 1000 Watts (Pure Sine Inverter)
- Car Port (Cigarette Lighter): DC 12V/9A
- USB Ports: 1 x 45W USB-C (5-20V) & 4 x 5V, 3A USB-A
- Solar Charge Input/Mode: MPPT Charge Controller
- Efficiency: 99.5%
- Exact Size of Generator (Dimensions): 19.4 x 6.5 x 14.4 inches
- Weight: 48.5lb
|DELTA 1800 BUNDLE COLLECTION|
|DELTA 1800 + 2X 110W SOLAR PANEL||2X ECOFLOW DELTA 1800||DELTA 1800 + 4X 110W SOLAR PANEL||DELTA 1800 + 3X 110W SOLAR PANEL|
|In Stocks||In Stocks||In Stocks||In Stocks|
|View Details||View Details||View Details||View Details|