Complete Off Grid Solar Kit - Looking for a solar kit that doesn't cost an arm and a leg just to get installed? Tired of getting outrageous quotes from solar installation companies? Look no further. Our complete off-grid solar kit comes with all of the parts and pieces needed to get up and running with clean, quiet, off-grid solar power.
Complete Off Grid Solar Kit 1600 Watt Solar 2KW 48VDC TO 120VAC Inverter / Charge | [OGK-5]
Although we do recommend having a certified solar installer/master electrician install our off-grid kits, these are meant to be extremely simple to set up and we include a professional wiring diagram/schematic for you to follow - meaning there's no guessing as to how it's supposed to be setup.
You might be wondering - is this really all I need? Especially considering some of the prices we've heard our customers getting from other solar installation companies. But the answer is yes. This is a complete off-grid solar power system that includes all of the parts and pieces you'll need.
What Does Off-Grid Mean?
Great question. It means this system does not tie in with your local power grid/utility company. So there's no "selling" excess power back to the power company. Off-grid means your system operates 100% independent of the grid. Any excess power you're making during the day goes right into your 4 batteries included with the kit so that you can run your home / RV / cabin/shop/business all night long when the sun isn't shining.
Is Off-Grid Better Than Grid-Tie? Or Do I NEED to be tied to the grid?
This is a good question and it really depends on who you ask. Most of our customers are looking to gain "grid independence". They don't want to rely on the local power company to keep their lights on and food cold. When you install a grid-tied solar system, this means that if the grid goes down... Your solar power on your roof is useless. You NEED batteries on your system to be considered off-grid.
There's a lot more involved with a grid-tie system (think permitting, AC coupling, remote monitoring, etc.) which typically makes these types of solar power systems much more expensive. Whereas off-grid solar systems require a lot fewer bells and whistles and are much easier to install.
What comes in this solar kit?
Whether you’re supplying power to an off-grid home/cabin or looking for a backup power source for a small business, our 1,600 watts solar, 2,000-watt inverter/charger kit includes all necessary products required bundled for your convenience. The 1,600-watt solar kit includes a 2,000-watt pure sine inverter charger that has a built-in battery charger to recharge the batteries when 120 Vac city or generator power is available. The 2,000-watt pure sine inverter charger can power 110/120 Volt appliances, electronics, tools, and pumps.
The mono-crystalline panels are covered in tempered glass to protect from hazardous weather. The PV wiring is protected against UV, water, ozone, fluids, oil, salt, and general weathering. The 12 Volt 200 amp AGM deep cycle batteries pack 200 amps of power wired for an efficient 48 VDC system (4.8kwh or 4,800 watt-hours). Each system comes with a wiring diagram upon purchase.
Backed by Lifetime Support
All of our solar kits are backed by lifetime customer support via phone, live chat, and email. We also include all of the necessary schematics for setting up your solar kit.
What's Included With Your Off-Grid Solar Kit Order?
- PICOGLF20W48V120VR – 2000 watt pure sine inverter charger- 48 volt / 120VAC
- RS200W Mono Solar Panels - QTY 8 Panels
- COM3IN60A – Combiner Box 3 StringDC1600V32A2IO – Quick Disconnect Switch
- SCC60AMPPT – 60 amp MPPT solar charge controller
- AGM12V200A – qty 4 – 200 ah AGM deep cycle batteries
- PICOGLFBATS – qty 1 – battery temperature sensor
- PVEXT20FT10AWG – 20 ft PV female & male extension cables for a solar array to combiner box and disconnect to solar charge controller - qty 2
- PVEXT20FT10AWG – 20 ft PV extension wires male and female to connect solar panels in parallel - qty 2
- PVM100FT8AWG – 100 ft PV wire 8AWG for solar panel (male & female) from combiner box to disconnect - Red & Black set
- CBL08FT6AWGC – 8 ft set charge controller to battery cables 6AWG
- CBL08FT1/0AWG- 8 ft set of 1/0 AWG cable battery bank to the inverter
- CBL02FT1/0AWG – qty 2 - 1 ft 1/0 AWG cable (battery cables)
- CBL01FT1/0AWGRED – qty 4 – 1 ft jumper for fuse kit and battery jumpers
- ANL150KIT – 150 amp inline fuse kit for the battery to inverter
- ANL150KIT – 150 amp inline fuse kit for the charge controller to battery
- 8 x Sets of Z-Brackets for mounting solar panels
What Can This Kit Actually Power?
- Fridge/Freezer (100 watts): 48+ hours
- 50" TV (65 watts) : 70+ hours
- LED Lights (6 watts) : 680+ hours
- House Fan (50 watts): 80+ hours
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 680+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 90+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 80+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 60+ hours
- CPAP Machine (30 watts): 150+ hours
1600 Watt 2KW 48VDC TO 120V AC Complete Off Grid Kit Features:
- Easy to connect and use (wiring diagram/schematic included)
- Works with devices up to 2000 watts - 16 AC amps 110/120 VAC
- Ideal for any equipment/home/shed/RV/Van that needs off-grid power
- Switches back and forth between grid/generator and inverter power/charging
- 200 Amp AGM Battery Bank
The 1,600 watts of solar panels (8 x 200W) will keep a charge on the batteries all day long using sunlight and will recharge the batteries at 50% depletion in approximately 5 hours in full sun. Your 60 amp MPPT charger controller will protect the batteries from overcharging and give you the ability to expand your solar array in the future.
This kit is perfect for even large-size devices such as appliances, fans, pumps, compressors, electronics up to 100 amps.