Complete Off-Grid 6000 Watts Solar Kit - 6,000W / 120/240V / 48VDC [5.3Kwh Lithium Powerwall] + 1,860 Watts Solar & LiFePO4 Battery Bank. Looking for a complete off-grid solar kit that's simple to setup & install, comes with lithium batteries, and has the ability to hook up to solar, wind, fuel/backup generator, and/or utility power? Look no further! Our HBK all-in-one, off-grid solar kits were designed with all of this in mind - Simplicity. Value. Reliability.
Complete Off-Grid 6000 Watts Solar Kit
Whether you're looking to run your RV, off-grid home/cabin, or for an emergency backup solar system at your home, the HBK-6 solar kit comes with everything you need to get off the grid in just hours! Using the Growatt MPV 6KW unit, you will have 120 or 240V output (split phase). Perfect for running well pumps and other 240V appliances!
You might be wondering - is this really all I need? Especially considering some of the prices we've heard our customers getting from other solar installation companies. But the answer is yes. This is a complete off-grid solar power system that includes all of the parts and pieces you'll need to get up and running.
Complete Off-Grid 6000 Watts Included?
- Ship from the USA!
- 1 x All in one off-grid solar inverter charger (Growatt 6KW 120/240V Split Phase)
- 6 x 310 Watt Mono Solar Panels - 25-Year Power Output Warranty
- 1 x BigBattery 48V HSKY 5.3KwH, 103AH - USA Made + 10-Year Warranty!
- 2 x 10AWG DC Cable 50ft each MC4-MC4 (Black & Red)
- 1 x 1/0AWG SB175 Battery Cable 3ft Anderson-Lugs(3/8) (Black & Red)
- 2 x 15A Inline Fuse
- 1 x 200A Inline Fuse Kit
- 6 x Z Brackets Solar Panel Mounting Sets
- Custom Wiring Schematic
- Flat Rate $299 Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (via Phone, Email, Live Chat)
What does an all-in-one / off-grid solar kit mean?
These are essentially "complete off-grid solar systems in a box". They include:
- 120V / 240V AC Output Inverter (6,000W Continuous / 18,000W Surge)
- AC Battery Charger (Charge batteries from grid or generator)
- Solar Charger Controller (built-in so just plug your solar panels in)
- Circuit breakers/temperature protection/custom charge profiles
- Automatic Transfer Switch (if grid/shore power is available)
- 100W Stand By Consumption
It does NOT get any easier than this. No more cutting/stripping/crimping wires for hours, figuring out fuse, and wire sizing. Simply purchase this solar kit and you'll be up and running within an hour or 2! Perfect for emergency backup, off-grid living, emergency backup, schoolies, vans, RV's, and more!
What Can This Kit Actually Power?
Complete Off-Grid 6000 Watts Solar Kit is our mid-size off-grid kit that has a 1 x 5.3kWh Lithium power wall, giving you 6,000 watt-hours of useable battery capacity. This equates to roughly 5.3kWh of useable battery bank on top of the 1,860 watts of solar panels that will be generating an additional 1.8kw of power per hour while the sun is shining.
If we assume there are roughly 6 good sun hours in most states, the solar panels will produce around 11.6kw of power each day (or 334kw/month). The following calculations give you an idea of how long some standard appliances could run on a single charge of your battery bank. We really only need 15-18 hours of the battery bank in order to get us through the night and to when the sun comes back up the next day, so anything over and above this would be considered backup for cloudy days.
Growatt 48V 6000T 6kW Features:
- Growatt has done it again. Whole (small) house power module, all in one. There is nothing quite like it on the market.
48V 6KW Growatt SPF 6000T MVP DVM Low-Frequency Split Phase 120V & 240VAC.
- Supplies a massive 50A output at 120V, 25A at 240V
- USA Breaker Box compatible, L1 – N – L2 (120 – 0 – 120V)
- Whole-house power at 6kW
- a massive 18kW surge capability
- Wifi Module – Growatt Shine Link for your iPhone / Android available in our store
- Grid Assist Feature bypasses the inverter in case of overload or programmable UPS function or low battery
- 60A Utility/Generator Battery charger (60A x 48V = 2800W at 240V Utility supply)
- Generator Dry contact start output
- Generator / Utility needs to supply 240V to charge the battery
- 100W Standby consumption
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Dimensions: 27 × 20 × 14 in
Growatt + Solar Panel Connections:
- 80A (5kW) Solar MPPT Charge controller (60V to 250Vmp) – Maximum VOC is 250VDC, but remember the lower your panel voltage the less power the MPPT can harvest
- Number of panels you can connect = 5000W / [your panel wattage] – example 5000 /345W = 16 panels , 5000 / 240W = 22 (21) panels etc
- Basically, 230V (To be safe) / your Solar Panel VMP voltage will give you the number of panels you can connect in series
- If your Solar panels’ Vmp (Voltage at maximum power – the lower of the two numbers on your panel spec) (Not Voc) voltage is between 38.3 V and 57.5V, you can connect 4 in series with matching parallel strings to add up to the number of panels as in formula above.
- If your Vmp is between 28.75V and 38.3V you can connect 6 in series with matching series strings connected in parallel to add up to the number of panels as in the formula above. example: 18 x 35V panels would be connected in 6s2p
- If your Vmp is between 17V and 28.75V, then 8 in series with matching series strings connected in parallel to add up to the number of panels as in the formula above. example 48 x 20V panels(maybe 100W) would be in 8s6p (48 panels)