Bluetti Ep500 Pro – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of offering all the power you should keep your most essential and demanding electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Pro
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and control when your neighbors might find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it’s a terrible inconvenience. You can’t cook dinner, charge your phones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives might be in danger if you’re unable to power vital medical devices.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, but you possibly can prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used during power outages? Of course not! By adding roof photovoltaic panels or transportable photovoltaic panels, you possibly can assist offset part of your home’s power utilization. Not only can you save your electrical energy bills, however you can really feel great about making a contribution to the atmosphere by harnessing clean and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be transportable and mobile, not something caught to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can easily be moved to the desired location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will be capable of wire in a dedicated circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s major switchboard. Power all the things from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, web modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic is useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it automatically kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of the most sensitive utilities which you can’t afford to lose to maintain running.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it along with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Pro – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry very few gadgets. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load units simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anyone, anytime, and they can last days. Small transportable batteries are largely pointless throughout such instances, as they don’t help high-powered appliances, nor will they last very long. To ensure you have power for days, you should have a big capability battery, corresponding to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W massive battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series can be powered by a variety of power sources, together with AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so on. This approach, you can access the most handy power sources while you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the large bricks, simply using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed is dependent upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s greatest natural useful resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT management up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro can be totally charged fast and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll stand up to 40% sooner charging than a typical charging port, and you may see your most vital effectivity gains when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still want sooner charging? No problem, we’ve acquired you coated. This class-leading unit may be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge via solar and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a most of 4000W input power. Recharge via twin AC power concurrently (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single application energy storage methods, resembling a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the previous. The EP500 gives a variety of powering options with seven versatile ports, together with 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run something you might from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, important circuits in your house, and extra you would possibly need to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole family, Bluetti has a pretty cool option to double the AC output and storage capability. For higher power loads, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box may also offer 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt home equipment. The high power output means you can now run your home air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power appliances with ease. No need to worry about power outages on hot summer season nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can also be connected to the home grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Pro – The EP500 Series can cut back your electrical energy invoice by helping you handle your power effectively. For instance, you can charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electricity prices are decrease. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series in your power needs. When connected to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you may construct a 24/7 operable personal power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anyplace with the BLUETTI app, which gives distant management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you’ll be able to benefit from the newest firmware replace over Wi-Fi instantly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay enough attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a sensible touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your each day tasks, letting you handle the most-used tasks immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Max Solar Power Input
|2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin solar input)
|MPPT Charge Controller
|PV + AC Dual Charge
|Peak Load Shifting
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds nice on paper, like all products do, however can this thing actually hit all these specs in the actual world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can learn the total evaluate here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W